1. By handing over any type of clothing, shoes and/or accessories, the client automatically accepts and subscribes to these general terms of agreement, which are further described below. The general terms of agreement can be found on our website www.scruplesantwerpen.be and in our store. It is not possible to deviate from these terms.
2. The acceptance of clothing is subject to the following strict conditions:
3. Goods that have been handed over cannot be reclaimed by the owner within the first 30 days of sale.
4. The goods will be offered for sale for the account of the owner for a period of 3 months. During the third month a reduction of 30% on the goods will be applied. The owner must make an appointment to collect the item that have not been sold within 14 days after the expiration date. If the owner neglects or fails to collect his goods within 14 days, the goods will be considered to be voluntarily donated to BVBA Scruples, who will then become the new owner of the goods. The owner has 30 days after the date of expiration to collect his payment.
5. The owner may also recollect his goods after two months if he does not want to partake in the reduction period. He must notify Scruples Antwerp at least one week in advance, allowing us to prepare the goods.
6. BVBA Scruples is not responsible for any kind of theft or damage.
7. In case of damages that were not noticed before accepting the goods, despite careful inspection, these goods will be put aside. They will be kept for 14 days after the expiration date.
8. Scruples Antwerp is open from 11 a.m. till 6 p.m. on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. The store is closed on Mondays, Tuesdays and Sundays.
9. There can be no verification, payment nor acceptance of any delivered goods on Saturdays.
10. It is not possible to review or check on clothes by phone.